The mission of Harrison Elementary is to educate students to read and comprehend complex text independently and proficiently, to reason and problem solve mathematically and logically, and to effectively communicate orally and through writing.
We would like to welcome our new staff members to the Harrison Elementary School team.
- Mrs. Deanne Pearlman, attendance clerk and office team
- Mrs. Sunni Hart, second grade teacher
- Mrs. Kirsten Elrod, second grade teacher
- Ms. Brittany Hartley, kindergarten teacher
- Mrs. Mendi Catlett, first grade teacher
- Mrs. Patricia Mc Garvey, reading interventionist
- Mrs. Lynda Hendrickson, reading interventionist